Out Patient Department (OPD) :
Well baby visits, Newborn Examinations, Dealing with common childhood ailments, Management of day to day Paediatric and Neonatal Emergencies, Vaccinations as per IAP Schedule, Nebulization therapy.
Digital Registration, Billing and Record Keeping, Facility for debit/credit card and electronic payments.
In Patient Department (IPD) :
- 25 Bedded NICU, 5 Bedded General Ward, 7 Private Rooms
- Advanced Ventilators – DragerBabylog 8000 plus with HFOV and Medisys Neocare
- Central oxygen pipe line
- Servo-controlled Neonatal Warmers
- CPAP – Continuous Positive Airway Pressure
- Neonatal Surfactant Therapy
- High Intensity LED Phototherapy
- Immunoglobulin therapy for Rhesus and ABO incompatibility patient’s
- Blood transfusion
- In-house X-ray, ABG and Pathology Services
- Multipara monitors, Infusion and Syringe Pumps
- Breast feeding Rooms
Transitional Care : Rooming in facility for mother and baby post NICU discharge.